From Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) Airport:
1. Every 30 minutes there are trains to Termini
central station, it is about a 30 minutes ride, the price is 14 euro per
person. After reached, walk along platform n. 25 for about 8 minutes then find
exit Piazza Cinquecento. Follow the directions below.
1. Outside the airport is a shuttle run by
Terravision. Tickets cost approx. €6 each way, it takes about 40 minute.
More information can be found at http://www.terravision.it
1. Taxi is about 45-50 euro (with luggage) from the
airport Fiumicino to Downtown Accomodation. Taxi is about 35 euro (with
luggage from the airport Ciampino to Downtown Accommodation.
1. Find exit Piazza Cinquecento, go out and turn
left, you will find main street Via Cavour, about 15 minutes walk, we are at
number 275, push button 2, we are on the first floor with lift.
1. From Termini train station, Piazza Cinquecento
exit, you can take both buses: Bus 75 and Bus 84 pass by Via Cavour (except
holidays and Sunday), you can take one of them, 4 stops you get off. You can
also take metro line B, direction Laurentina, 1 stop get off at Cavour stop,
then 4 minutes walk.
1. Find exit Piazza Cinquecento and find a official
taxi with a meter. The trip from Termini station to Downtown Accommodation
costs around 10-12 euro depending on the number of suitcases.